Podcast Episode Overview
In this episode of Building a Website Pro, we bond with WordPress themes. We discuss free themes, my choices for best WordPress theme companies, and how to install themes. Plus, we look at some helpful recommendations for images on your website.
More specifically, in this session you’ll learn:
- The top WordPress theme companies I recommend
- Overview of theme prices and selection
- Which free WordPress themes I recommend and why searching Google for themes can be dangerous
- How to install themes
- And much more!
Resources and Links Mentioned in this Session Include:
- VIDEO VERSIONS of “how tos” in my podcasts will be available soon. Would you like to be one of the few who finds out first? Feel free to join other special people like yourself who have signed up to receive my newsletters. I will only send valuable, actionable information. No Spamming. I don’t like it either.
- TwentyTwelve Theme
- TwentyThirteen Theme
- Elegant Themes
- Genesis Framework (by StudioPress)
- Thesis Framework
- Headway Themes
- Neil Patel
- Themes Directory (Free) on WordPress.org: http://wordpress.org/extend/themes/
- Theme Development documentation: http://codex.wordpress.org/Theme_Development
- OpenMyToolbox.com – Memorable access to the tools of señor Michael Szapkiw of BuildingAWebsitePro.com
- GoProGift.com – Get a jump start in building your website.
Get instant access to my free ebook, “7 Important Things You Need to Consider When Building a Website.”
- GoProWebHosting.com – The Web hosting provider I love and recommend to family and friends (that’s you too).
As Promised in this Episode – Special PDF Download: “Bonding with the Best WordPress Themes: The Top 007 WordPress Theme Companies I Recommend”
You’ll DEFINITELY want to have this as a reference for WordPress themes! Download the free PDF with all the theme companies I mentioned in episode 007, which includes pricing and information for each one. Tell Me More!
(Note: If you’ve already joined my awesome newsletter, just reload the free ebook link from your original welcome email. If you lost it, no worries… you just might need to reconfirm real quick to get the link again!)
I stacked up several Pro Pointers in this show! Here are the tools to help you and your business:
Help Out the Show!
And lastly, if you haven’t done so already I would love if you took a minute to leave a quick rating and review of the podcast on iTunes by clicking on the link below! It would be extremely helpful for the show and I’m aiming for 50, 5-star ratings before the end of the year! I am honored to have you here! Thank you!
Thank you so much for listening! I hope you enjoyed this episode of the podcast!
Please let me know what you think in the comment section below. And let me know what topics you might like to hear about in future episodes!
Ciao for niao!